Moma Scholarship 2015-2016 Application Form pdf Download on momascholarship.gov.in and Post Matric e-Scholarship for students Application form, Online Registration for Fresh adn Renewal student information has been available here. There are a large number of students are much excited and eagerly waiting for the Pre, Post and Merit-Cum-Means scholarship scheme. Now theirs wait is over, because MOMA e-Scholarship 2015-16 notification will be issue very soon on Minority Welfare Scholarships System official website momascholarship.gov.in. This Pre, Post and Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Schemes is for those students who belongs to poor family and not able to continue their further Study or Higher Education only due to lack of money.
Eligibility Criteria or Common Rule Of MOMA e-Scholarship Schemes:
• 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
• Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
• Not more than 2 students from the family.
• Scholarship allocation to States / UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
• The scheme is implemented through the State Govt. / UT Administration.
• Students can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
• The annual income, from all sources, of the student’s parents or guardian should not be more than Rs. 2,00,000.
• The Scholarships to be provided in the ascending order from lowest order from Below Poverty Line, BPL Families.
Due to heavy load on the official website momascholarship.gov.in, you have to wait in the queue to fill up the MOMA Scholarship online registration form. We are recommending you to have a broadband or 3G connection to fill up the form otherwise you will miss the chance.
We hope that given information about Moma Scholarship 2015-2016 Application Form on momascholarship.gov.in is very useful to all. Stay tune with us for getting more updates on MOMA E-scholarship 2015 Application form, online registration, last date, eligibility and more. Let’s share this article on social media like Google plus, Facebook, Twitter, and more. We wish best of luck to all students for their bright future.