How To Make Natural Eco Friendly Holi Colors At Home information has been available here. You can get latest collection of Holi sms, Messages, Wishes, colorful holi Greetings, holi festival sms, Poems, Text Messages, Quotes, Poetry, Sayings For Family, Friends, Girlfriends, Wife, Husband, Boyfriends from here. Share and enjoy the best collection of Natural Eco Friendly Holi Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black, Silver, Golden, Magenta Colours easy steps in Hindi on this Holi 2016. We are sharing Holi 2016 HD Wallpapers, Pics, Photos, Pinterest Images for Desktop background.
Also Check: Eco Friendly Holi Celebration Ideas
How To Make Natural Eco Friendly Holi Colors At Home
• Add one teaspoon of haldi to two litres of water and stir well. This can be boiled to increase the concentration of colour and further diluted.
• Soak Amaltas (Cassia fistula) or Marigold / Gainda (Tagetus erecta) flowers in water. Boil and leave overnight.
• Slice or grate one Beet root. Soak in 1 litre of water for a wonderful magenta. Boil or leave overnight for a deeper shade. Dilute.
• Boil the peels of 10 – 15 pink Onions in half litre of water for an orangish-pink colour. Remove the peels before using to remove the smell.
• Soak Kachnar (Bauhinia variegata) flowers (pink variety) in water overnight, or boil for a
• pinkish colour.
• Kattha (Acacia catechu), the one eaten in pan, when mixed with water will give a brownish colour.
• Boil Tea or Coffee leaves in water. Cool and use.
• Boil dried fruits of Amla / Indian Gooseberry in an iron vessel and leave overnight. Dilute with water and use.
• Extract juice of black grapes and dilute with sufficient quantity of water to remove stickiness
• Mix two teaspoons of mehendi in one litre of water. Stir well.
• Green colour can also be obtained by mixing a fine paste of leaves like spinach / palak, coriander / dhaniya, mint / pudina, tomato leaves, etc. in water.
• Put 2 teaspoons of Red Sandal wood powder in a litre of water and boil. Dilute and use.
• Peels of Red Pomegranate boiled in water give red.
• For a bright orangish-red, mix thoroughly a pinch of chuna / lime powder (the one that we eat with our paan / betel leaves) with 2 spoons of haldi / turmeric powder and a few drops of water. Use only after diluting with 10 liters of water.
• Crush the berries (fruits) of the Indigo plant and add to water for desired colour strength. In some Indigo species the leaves when boiled in water yield a rich blue.
We hope that information and details about How To Make Natural Eco Friendly Holi Colors At Home in Easy Steps as well as Colorful Holi Greetings, Quotes, Slogans, Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat Status, Greetings, Pictures will be useful to all. Let’s share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and other social networking sites.