Gujia Recipe, Ingredients, Method For Holi 2016 in Hindi Urdu information has been available here. You can get Gujia Recipe, Ingredients, Method For this Holi, Gujia Recipe In Hindi, English, Holi Special Coconut Gujia Recipe For Kids, Recipe of Gujia without khoya from here.
gujiya is a deep fried pastry stuffed with a sweet filling of khoya. the do resemble empanadas and very much popular in north India, especially during holi festival. its not they are made only during holi. they are also made during diwali.
usually the outer pastry is made of all purpose flour. but you can even make from whole wheat flour. in this recipe, i have added half-half of both the flours.
Also Read: Holi 2016 Gift Ideas
• 500 gm Maida (flour)
• 1 kg Khoya
• 3 tbsp Kishmish (raisins)
• 200 gm Almonds (cut into thin strips)
• 6 tbsp Cooking Oi. ( keep some more aside for deep frying)
• 200 ml Water
• 500 gm Sugar
• Mix the six tablespoons of oil with the maida.
• Now add some water as required and knead into soft dough.
• Set aside and cover with a damp cloth.
• Fry khoya in a deep-frying pan to a light brown color.
• Add sugar, almonds and kismis into the khoya and mix well.
• Remove from the fire and let it cool.
• Roll out the kneaded dough into a small and thick chapatti.
• Fill half the chapati with the khoya mixture and seal the round, twisting the edges inwards.
• Deep-fry these gujhias to a deep golden brown color on slow flame.
• Take them out with a sieve type ladle and drain the oil completely.
• Note – Makes about 40 gujias.
gujiya is served plain. once they are cooled, then keep them in air-tight box and they stay well for some days.
We hope that given information on Gujia Recipe, Ingredients, Method For Holi 2016 in Hindi Urdu will be useful to all. Let’s share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and other social networking sites.