Gujarat Degree Engineering Admission 2016 on gujacpc.nic.in Application Form Counselling Schedule, Final Merit List information has been available here. Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses, ACPC has issued admission procedure for the Degree engineering courses in the state of Gujarat. Candidates must note that admissions for the B.Tech courses in the state will be through the scores and ranks of JEE Main 2016. Applications for the Gujarat Degree Engineering Admission 2016 Counselling will be online and after the JEE Main 2016 Results are declared.
ACPC, Gujarat has made available Application Form for Gujarat Engineering Admission 2016 from May 25, 2016. The last date to apply is June 10, 2016. Aspirants must purchase the Information booklet and PIN from any of the designated branches of Punjab National Bank. If you want to submit your application then it is necessary that you first read notification of that particular course in which you are seeking to get admission. Check the complete details of the Gujarat Engineering Admission 2016 from here.
Also Read: Gujarat ACPC Merit List 2016 pdf Download
Gujarat ACPC BE / B.Tech Admission 2016 Online Registration
Candidates must register online.
Candidates must enter the course they want to apply for
They have to enter JEE Main 2016 Roll Number
JEE Main 2016 Roll Number and Application Number are to be entered as per the JEE Main 2016 Marks sheet
Then, they will enter 14-digit PIN provided along with the instruction booklet of Gujarat Engineering Admission 2016
They have to enter their name (As per JEE Main 2016 Marks sheet)
Then, the Date of Birth is to be entered
Candidates must click the Submit button to fill the application form
Important Dates or Schedule:
- Distribution of information booklets with PIN from designated branches of Bank
: 30.05.2016 to 10.06.2016
- Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers : 30.05.2016 to 10.06.2016
- Finalization of Seat Matrix: 13.06.2016
- Declaration of Provisional Merit List: 15.06.2016
- Choice Filling for Mock Round: 15.06.2016 to 19.06.2016
- Declaration of Result of Mock Round: 22.06.2016
- Declaration of Final Merit List: 24.06.2016
- Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix: 24.06.2016
- Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for actual Admission: Round-1: 24.06.2016 to 30.06.2016
- Declaration of First Allotment List: 04.07.2016
- Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip: 04.07.2016 to 11.07.2016
- Display of vacancy after Round-1: 13.07.2016
- Online Cancellation of Admission: 14.07.2016 to 24.07.2016
- Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any: Round-2: 14.07.2016 to 24.07.2016
- Declaration of Second Allotment List: 27.07.2016
- Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip: 27.07.2016 to 29.07.2016
- Display of Vacancy after Round-2: 31.07.2016
- Commencement of Academic Term: 04.08.2016
Candidate who passed Class XII or equivalent from the Gujarat State Board or an equivalent recognized board, with a minimum of 45% (SC/ST 40%) and qualified in JEE Main 2016 can apply for Gujarat Engineering Admission 2016 with merit score.
We hope that given information on Gujarat Degree Engineering Admission 2016 on gujacpc.nic.in will be useful to all. Let’s share this article on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.