GUJACPC FAQ for Online Admission in BE B.Tech ME M.Tech MBA MCA 2016

GUJACPC FAQ for Online Admission in BE B.Tech ME M.Tech MBA MCA 2016 information has been available here. Gujarat Degree Engineering Admission 2016, Gujarat B.E. / B.Tech Admission 2016 Published his Admission Notification Start on his Official website and for after 12th Science (HSC) Gujarat Degree Engineer Admission, Gujarat Degree Diploma Pharmacy Admission, Gujarat MBA / MCA / MCB Admission, Gujarat Bachelor of Architecture Admission, Gujarat Hotel Management Admission 2016 Started Now. There are so many frequently asked questions related to Gujarat GUJACPC Online admission for different Professional Courses. Here we mentioned some FAQ for online admission, which is very useful for your admission in Gujarat.

GUJACPC FAQ for Online Admission

GUJACPC FAQ for Online Admission

1) Where will the PIN and booklet will be available and what is the cost?

PIN and Booklet will be available from all designated branches of Dena Bank across theGujarat State & Selvasa. (Details of designated branches are available on website ). Cost of PIN and booklet is Rs.350/- for courses after Std. 12th &
Diploma to Degree (Engineering + Pharmacy), Rs. 500/-for MBA or MCA, Rs.750/- for MBC, Rs.1000/- for ME / M. Pharm.

2) Do I need to get a different PIN for different courses?

Yes. You need to purchase different PIN for (1) Degree Engineering, (2) Degree/Diploma
Pharmacy, (3) Degree Architecture (4) Hotel & Tourism Management (5) PG Engineering/ Pharmacy (6) MBA / MCA (8) MBC (9) Diploma to Degree Engineering + Pharmacy)

3) What should be done if the PIN is not legible/ torn?

Reach your nearest Help Centre with PIN cover.

4) What should be done if the PIN is lost?

If registration not done with the PIN, you have to purchase new PIN from Bank. If PIN lost after registration, Student should approach to ACPC office at Ahmedabad with identification proof and Rs. 50/- for recovery of PIN.

5) Will I need PIN after registration?

Yes. You have to preserve the PIN till completion of admission process.

6) What should be done if the PIN is not operating?

Reach your nearest Help Centre for help.

7) What could be done when my PIN is legible but I am not able to register?

Reach your nearest Help Centre for help.

8) Which documents I need for first time online registration for BE/B.Tech.?

For online registration, you need the following documents:
(a) Latest HSC mark sheet
(b) JEE Main-2016 score card

9) What are the fees to be paid for registration at the help centre?

Procedures at help center are absolutely free no charge to be paid at help center.

10) Can I do online registration at home?

Yes. From anywhere, Where the internet facility available. (If candidate is not from
outside Gujarat)

11) I am unable to register online, can I do it manually?

No. You have to register online within time limit specified by ACPC.

12) If I am in open/other category do I need to go to help center for registration?

If you have passed HSC (Science) examination in single attempt from Gujarat Board in
March-2016, and not interested in TFW scheme, not entered the marks at the time of registration and not belong to UEWC category in such case only, you don’t need go to
Help center for confirmation of registration. In all other cases, candidate along with a set of self attested Xerox copies of necessary documents and original documents for verification.

13) What documents are needed to purchase PIN from bank?

No document needed.

14) How can I edit registration details before and after confirming?

Before confirmation of registration, you can edit registration details through online.
After confirmation of registration, you have to reach any Help Centre for edit registration details.

15) If the income certificate is in the name of mother, will it be valid?

If your father is alive, income certificate in the name of mother is not valid.

16) From whom can I get certificate of caste/category, income, physically handicapped and In/ex-service men?

The following authorities are designated by the State Government for issue of
Caste/Category Certificate: District Collector, Deputy Collector, Assistant Collector,
Social Welfare Officer/District Development Officer/Dy. District Development Officer/
Taluka Development Officer, Mamlatdar.
Income certificate: District Collector, Deputy Collector, Assistant Collector,
Prant Officer, Mamlatdar./D.D.O./T.D.O.
Physically handicapped certificate: Government Medical officer countersign by
Civil surgeon.
In-Servicemen: Commanding officer of unit where serving.
Ex- Servicemen: Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or the District Sainik
Welfare Officer.
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate: District Collector, Deputy Collector, Assistant Collector,
Prant Officer, Mamlatdar/D.D.O./T.D.O., District Social Welfare Officer.

17) What are validity for variance documents ?

– All category related documents must be issued form competant authority of Gujarat
State except defense and physically handicapped.
– All cast related document can be issued by authority in any date.
– Now, Non-Cremy Layer document (Annexure-4) must be issued after 01-04-2016.

18) What is UEWC? From whom can I get certificate of UEWC?

UEWC is Unreserved Economically Weaker Class, declared by Government of Gujarat, applicable only for unreserved category candidates. Candidate who seeks reservation under UEWC (10% of total intake) can get their certificate from District Collector
(Jan Seva Kendra), Deputy Collector, Assistant Collector, Prant Officer, Mamlatdar/D.D.O./ T.D.O., District Social Welfare Officer. The format is availabel on committee’s website & booklet also.

19) What should I do if the name in School LC and caste certificate/ income certificate is not matching?

You should get the income certificate corrected from the issuing authority immediately.

20) I have registered in open category and now I have the certificate for Caste/Income/PH/ESM. How can I change category?

For change in category, reach any Help Centre with original as well as photocopy of the certificate, within the Stipulated time limit declared by ACPC.

21) Can I avail the benefits of reservation if I am from DAMAN & DIU/DNH ?

Yes, if you are domicile of Gujarat.

22) If I have studied outside Gujarat, What is the procedure for admission through ACPC?

Outside candidates, whose school of HSC located outside Gujarat State, are eligible only
in 5% of MQ quota where no need of ACPC registration. However, they are eligible for
Vacant Quota (VQ) where separate guidelines will be issued by ACPC.

23) If I have studied outside Gujarat, can I avail benefit of reservation?

23) What is the level of disability for availing seats under PH (Physically Handicapped) quota?

Not less than 40% disability.

24) If both parents are not alive then who can act as guardian for caste and income certificate?

Legal guardian. If there is no legal guardian the candidate shall be considered as an orphan and in such case no income certificate is required. But orphan certificate is required.

25) What are the criteria for eligibility for admission through ACPC for Degree engineering course?

For admission in Degree Engineering, passed HSCE (Std. XII, 10+2 pattern) in Science
Stream with 45 % marks for Open (40 % for SC/ST/SEBC) in theory only or theory and practical with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/
Biology/Bio-Technology or Technical Vocational as one of the Subject in qualifying Examination.

We hope that given information on GUJACPC FAQ for Online Admission in BE B.Tech ME M.Tech MBA MCA 2016 will be useful to all. Let’s share this article on social media site like Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.

Share love...Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit0Share on Google+0Share on StumbleUpon0Digg thisPin on Pinterest0Share on LinkedIn0

One thought on “GUJACPC FAQ for Online Admission in BE B.Tech ME M.Tech MBA MCA 2016

Comments are closed.