dmer.org Maharashtra Medical Admission 2016 Merit List Results information has been available here. Government of Maharashtra has conduct “Common Entrance Test” MH-CET-2016 for those students who want to take admission in to Health Sciences degree courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH courses in the state of Maharashtra for the academic year 2016-2017. This Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, MH CET 2016 was held on May 2016 and MH CET 2016 Results was declared on first week of June, 2016.
All candidates can download their MH CET 2016 Mark sheet from 15th June, 2016 on the official websites www.dmer.org or www.mhcet-exams.co.in.
Documents required for Maharashtra Medical Admission 2016 Counselling
- Valid Photo I.D proof – School / College ID Proof.
- Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card of MH-CET 2016
- Copy of downloaded MH-CET-2016 Statement of Marks.
- Nationality certificate / valid Indian passport / School Leaving Certificate of HSC Stating the nationality
- Domicile Certificate of candidates from Maharashtra State.
- HSC (or equivalent) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for date of Birth) &
- SSC (or equivalent) statement of marks
- Medical fitness certificate
General eligibility and eligibility for constitutional reservation and specified reservation will be finalized after document verification. If the relevant documents are not produced by the candidate at the time of counselling and preference form filling, claim will not be granted. No claim / no change in claim will be granted after filling of preference form.
Directorate of Medical Education and Research
Medical Education & Drugs Dept, (Govt. of Maharashtra), CET Cell, Opp. Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building, ST.George’s Hospital, Compound, Near CST Railway Station, Mumbai–400001, Gram: Meducatnsearch, Mumbai,
Tel No..: +91-22-22652251
We hope that given information on dmer.org Maharashtra Medical Admission 2016 Merit List Results will be useful to all. Let’s share this article on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. We wish best of luck to all candidates.